La Martino Orquesta Tipica
Founded in November 2014, the orchestra was birthed due to the concerns of young Argentinian musicians- namely, the bringing of new concepts to urban music. Through the use of original compositions, as well as promoting the expression of poets and contemporary voices, the project aims to inject the Tango genre with innovative sonorities, all while retaining the genre’s characteristic essence.
The orchestras has released their first album in november 2016, this work has been nominated to “Premios Gardel 2017” as “Best AlBum New Tango Artist”.
The primary motivation of this group is the claim of cultural and popular identity that is currently being revived by this generation. Their work aims to establish itself in the history of Buenos Aires music- a flaming beacon signalling a new form of tango for this century.
- Violins: Juan D. Villegas Restrepo – Pamela Gigliotti – Matías Benitez – Francisco Daumes
- Viola: Lulú Garibotto(li>
- Cello: Bruno D’Ambrosio(li>
- Bandoneons: Javier Yokoo – Matias Giubergia – Luigi Raponi – Lucas Ferraro(li>
- Piano, compositions and director: Nehuen Martino(li>
- Guitar: Leandro Antognolli(li>
- Doublebass: Facundo Tudisco(li>
- Singers: Nicolas Abosky – Nazarena Anahi Caceres(li>